Behind the scenes I’m working on getting it together to get back in the usual flow around here. It might still take a couple of weeks to really get in the groove, but I’m excited that Alice and I will be shooting together next week for the first time in over a month so stay tuned for lots of good stuff coming up! In the meantime, I know a lot of people are off work today for the holiday so I thought we’d start the week with a little long overdue link love. And, seriously, don’t you just love this art print? It’s a free printable from my sweet friend Rachel over at The Crafted Life! I think it’s the perfect motivation for getting organized and back in gear for 2016. Get it here.
[Photo + printable by The Crafted Life.]
- DIY vanilla clove body oil spray
- 5 books to read this year as a business owner
- Loving these awesome football party ideas
- This is my kind of hot chocolate
- Pretty pretty ombre cocktail napkins
- Love this DIY floating glitter tumbler!
- Yes to this oatmeal quinoa power bowl
- Do you meal prep over the weekend?
- I need to make this DIY wooden baby gym
- Perfect conversation heart sugar cookies
- Can’t get enough of this blog series right now
- Hoarding all of the Valentine’s Day ideas