Hey, want to know a not-really secret? It’s Friday! I hope you’re pretty jazzed about that whole thing, because I know I am. Even though this weekend is going to be more of a hectic, working weekend once again, I’m still excited to try and relax a bit. Maybe watch some football. Definitely work on catching up on The Walking Dead. You know, the good stuff. I can already feel the craziness of the holidays creeping up on us swiftly so I may just try to get a jump start on gift wrapping, too. But first, it’s link love time! Sending lots of good weekend juju your way and wishing you a fabulous one whatever you’re up to. Happy Friday! xoxo
[Photo and DIY mini pie place cards from The Merrythought.]
- Who knew a coffee scoop could be so pretty?
- A bunch of yummy veggie Thanksgiving recipes
- I’m crazy about sweet potatoes! So this is amazing
- Oh, and 40 more Thanksgiving recipes
- This little boys’ room is pitch perfect
- Tis the season for cranberry margaritas
- Don’t miss my DIY sugarplum garland!
- 20 DIY advent calendars (it’s almost time!)
- Quite possibly the perfect winter coat
- These look really cozy, too
- I want to try this skincare line. Anyone given it a whirl?
- My favorite pin of the week