Before heading out for the weekend, I just want to take a quick second to thank you all for being so awesome. From celebrating The Sweetest Occasion’s fifth birthday, to news about our new office, to sharing your own Paleo tips and experiences, you guys have been such an amazing source of support this week. It means so much knowing you all got your girl’s back! (For the record, I have yours, too! Pinkie swear, BFF necklace for life. That kind of got your back.) This weekend in between trying to catch up on a few projects for work and around the house, we’ve got a whole bunch on our lofty to-do list. Not the least of which is kicking off the weekend tonight with a big dinner and a movie date with the boys. Whatever you’re up to it, here’s wishing you a fabulous weekend – hugs from me to you!
[Photo by Tuula. I'm loving this look for fall!]
- 10 ways to decorate with contact paper
- 10 modern ideas for decorating with plaid
- 10 must-have home accessories
- 10 envy inducing offices + studios
- 10 finds from IKEA that I want to own
- 10 glam gold glitter crafts for fall
- In awe of the bookshelves in this living room
- Ez has a new print shop! I want to pick up a few
- Super fun DIY tassel numbers – perfect for birthdays!
- Peanut butter and jelly cake. Enough said.
- How amazing are these DIY nightstands?
- Crazy about the fall collection by Nate Berkus for Target
- A whole bunch of cozy fall recipes
- A honeymoon in Belize sounds incredible
- More apple goodness – this time, apple cider pancakes!
- Love this festive balloon chandelier
- I can’t even. Just, Fruity Pebbles. Gone awesomely wild.
- Thinking about something like this for my hair