Hey everyone! As promised I’ve been all but consumed with preparations for the 3rd annual Ryan Converse Memorial Golf Tournament this week and today I’m skipping out to be at the course all day making sure everything goes smoothly. (And keeping my fingers crossed for sunshine, too!) Honestly, I’m just so excited to see everyone, to give my little sister a big huge hug and get to spend the day with the people I love best. This weekend will be a bit hectic between the tournament, visiting with family and Father’s Day festivities, but I would have it no other way. Here’s wishing you a crazy beautiful weekend – see you here next week! xoxo
[Illustration by Jen Roffe.]
- 10 Homemade Father’s Day Gifts
- 10 Colorful Summer Printables
- Ahoy! 10 DIY Nautical Crafts
- 10 DIY Sandals for Summer
- Summer Trend Loving: DIY Denim Shorts
- Cool DIY Father’s Day gift wrap
- In love with these gorgeous and bright textiles
- This makes me want to visit Kennebunkport again this summer!
- Awesome first day of summer party invitations
- 10 beautiful DIY planters
- Did you know you can make homemade mustard?
- DIY golf leaf cufflinks – perfect for Dad!
- A super festive bachelorette party
- I want to live in this lovely SoHo apartment
- If you like a good bloody mary, try this recipe!
- Um, how incredible is this toaster?
- Overalls are making a comeback. Are you game?
- My favorite pin of the week!