Checking in quite belatedly with this week’s link love! B is off on his annual guys-only fishing trip this weekend which leaves me with a houseful of little boy antics and a fun weekend on deck! Kayaking tomorrow, a movie tomorrow evening, a baseball game and [hopefully] lots of sunshine on Sunday. Summer has definitely hit here this week. This time last week it was literally struggling to hit 40 degrees and today we topped out at 92 with the intense humidity to match. Needless to say, the littles and I are looking forward to heading off to the lakehouse tomorrow for some much needed fun in the sun. And more than our fair share of splashing around, to be sure! Before I jet off for the weekend, I send all of my heartfelt thanks to those of you who have taken the time to participate in this year’s reader survey. (If you haven’t yet, please do! One participant will win a $50 J.Crew gift card, too!) I’ll be back on Monday, but until then here’s wishing you all a sunny weekend full of joy! xoxo
[Photo by Sincerely, Kinsey.]
- 25 Best: Father’s Day Cards
- DIY geometric mod party decor
- 10 totally awesome DIY felt crafts
- 10 DIY Candles (It’s so much easier than you think!)
- See more here!
- Your official guide to summer road trip survival!
- Loving these pretty porcelain plum baskets
- 100 awesome handmade gifts for Dad
- I want to host a donut party!
- This strawberry and cream trifle recipe looks like heaven
- Um, mint chocolate chip profiteroles? Yes, please!
- Mojito Jell-O shots in lime wedges – oh, man!
- An awesome DIY braided rope necklace
- I big time love love love fried pickles!
- Who knew everyday objects could be so inspiring?
- Fresh strawberry mint lemonade = summer in a glass
- Shrimp po’ boys for the win!
- And my favorite pin of the week