Happy Friday, friends! I hope everyone had a great week. Mine has been a bit of a whirlwind, with a whole day of travel on Wednesday making my way out to North Dakota and now getting settled in for a week of plugging away at some behind the scenes projects. (And, uh, contending with the crazy cold. Let’s be real here.) Oh, and I am hoping to make it to Theodore Roosevelt National Park here in the next couple of days! You guys know about my thing with National Parks and intending to visit them all, right? Let’s just say I have a whole lot left to see (as in, all but two of them) so getting to cross a new one off the list is crazy exciting to me. So while I’m doing that (and, you know, trying to stay warm) here’s wishing you a fabulous weekend! xoxo
- 10 wood accessories for home that I love
- 10 heart crafts perfect for the everyday
- 8 jazzy crafts using Mardi Gras beads
- 10 DIY heart shirts
- Babble Blogger Favorites: Baby Shower Gifts
- Wanting to make this vanilla blackberry mascarpone cake
My friend Becka did a mini interview with yours truly!
- DIY tea towels + totes = me, inspired!
- Adorable donuts. On pint-sized t-shirts. Love!
- Must try this blood orange twist on a French 75
- DIY vegetable dyed stationery
- A super pretty mid-century inspired baby shower
- Loving this new column!
- 3 adorable DIY ideas
- Still loving everything/anything metallic gold
- I concur! I love this beauty product.
- Don’t miss a peek at Chelsea and Ryan’s office!
- One of my favorite pins of the week