Happy Friday and welcome to the weekend, friends! I am really looking forward to this weekend. Largely I’ll be spending a quiet weekend at home, working on a few upcoming projects (including those gift baskets in the making) and then Sunday it’s all about some Christmas shopping with one of my closest friends. It’s an annual tradition, six years and running, for us to take a long afternoon to go shopping just the two of us and grab lunch along the way so I’m really excited. I’m thinking some homemade hot cocoa and The Holiday may be in order, too. Here’s wishing you a beautiful weekend – see you on Monday!
A little link love for your weekend…
- 10 awesome printable gift tags
- Super pretty painted ornaments
- A sparkly tree made from pipe cleaners
- Loving this beautiful elopement!
- Awesome custom DIY stenciled wall
- Super cool DIY polka dot pencils
- Amazing gift ideas for your favorite stargazer
- More holiday cards that I just adore
- Amazing notebook/necklace sets
- Get your snow globe on this weekend!
- Crazy beautiful wedding invitations
- My favorite pin of the week!