Hi, friends! I sincerely can’t believe it’s already time for Friday Link Love. But, alas, it is! This weekend will largely be a working weekend for me as I continue prepping upcoming holiday content to share with you over the next several weeks. This is my favorite time of year and I intend to spread that joy as far and as wide as I can! Next week I am so excited to have a few of my fellow bloggers dropping by for a little thing I’ve dubbed Gratitude Week so I hope you will be here to join in on that fun. Until then, have a beautiful weekend and I’ll see you here on Monday! xoxo
I also write for Babble. Check out a few of my posts from this week!
- 16 amazing DIY gift wrap ideas
- Little Luxuries: Gifts for adults under $50
- The Littles: Gifts for kids under $50
- 20 ideas for adding personality to your kitchen
And a little link love for your weekend…
- DIY/craft lovers, you need Confetti Pop in your life
- Loving Garnish’s new holiday e-mag!
- Beautiful ideas for holiday gift wrapping
- Anthology launched their 2012 gift guide!
- Hello, peppermint pattie brownies
- Loving these gorgeous bags
- Adorable pumpkin pie cupcakes
- I want one of these candles
- Loads of super pretty Thanksgiving ideas
- Adorable mini Christmas trucks
- Obsessed with these pretty leatherwares
- My favorite pin of the week