Hey, everyone! I hope you’ve had a great week. Is it seriously Friday already? If anyone can figure out where summer has gone, please let me know. I can hardly believe it’s already Labor Day weekend! I don’t have much planned this weekend other than soaking up as much sun and time on the lake as I can before fall settles in. I’ll be taking Monday off to spend a little extra quality time with family and friends and then come Wednesday I’m off to Charleston for a week to visit this lovely lady. I can’t wait! (And please let me know if you have suggestions for what I should see and do while I’m there!) In the meantime, don’t forget that The Sweetest Occasion is on the hunt for an intern. I’d love to hear from you if you think it could be you! And that’s a wrap for this week, folks. See you here after the long weekend! xoxo
I also write for Babble. Check out my posts from this past week!
- 10 of my favorite (totally inspiring) home tours
- 12 pretty ideas for easy entertaining
- Hanging Around: 12 awesome DIY garlands
- 10 favorite party decor trends of 2012
- Outfitted: Fall Fashion Essentials
- Must-haves for entertaining on the fly
And a little link love for your long weekend…
- I love Germany! Next trip, I’m visiting Spreewald
- All puppies need little crowns!
- 3 beautiful dresses
- Loving these gorgeous homewares
- Genius! Back to school in a box
- A beautiful tribute to Indian summer
- The perfect messy cake. Yum!
- How to make collages for your blog
- Pretty DIY polka dot bottles
- Lovely floral crowns for kids
- Craving pie in a major way
- 10 ways to make summer last longer