This has been one of those weeks. One of those exciting, busy, run around at full throttle most every day all day kind of weeks. All good things, but I am definitely ready for a nap. Or the weekend. One or the other. Or both. Are you feeling me? I have little to nothing on the calendar this weekend, which is exactly how I like it…hopefully the weather holds out for a boat ride! Boating season is basically my favorite thing ever and I could definitely use a little fun in the sun about now. I hope everyone has had a fabulous week and is looking forward to a relaxing weekend – see you here on Monday! xoxo
I also write for Babble. Check out my posts from this week!
- 10 cool Father’s Day cards
- DIY playdough and 9 0ther homemade games for kids
- Check out 10 of my favorite online party shops!
- 10 DIY centerpiece ideas (perfect for weddings and entertaining)
- 8 fun weekend adventures
And a little link love for your weekend…
- Really pretty DIY watercolor invitations
- Love this starry wrapping paper
- Someday I want tickets to Outstanding in the Field
- Some pretty awesome marriage advice
- Lovely desktop wallpaper for June
- Love this DIY gold ring necklace
- Yummy looking cocktail inspired popsicles
- Wanting all four of these nautical art prints
- Chocolate yogurt cakes? Um, yes please!
- Really awesome Father’s Day cards
- Hello, gorgeous envelopes!
- 20 rockin’ neon DIY ideas