Hey, everyone! I hope you had an awesome week following the long holiday weekend. Mine seems to have zipped by in a whirlwind yet again. This weekend I am going to prepping for a really exciting new series I’ll be introducing in the coming weeks. I can’t wait to share it with you! I’m also thinking tonight calls for a rainy Friday movie night on the couch. Pass the popcorn! And, I am going to attempt golfing this weekend for the first time in about 15 years – wish me luck! It’s one of those things I keep saying I want to try again and never seem to do so I’m really excited. Here’s wishing you all a happy weekend – see you here on Monday!
I also write for Babble. Check out my posts from this week!
- 8 DIY Ideas for the Kitchen
- Summer Entertaining Essentials
- 8 Easy Ways to Decorate with Chevron
- 8 Cool Bikes for Summer
- Fun Weekend Activities for Kids
And a little link love for your weekend…
- Dog lovers, check out new blog The Daily Dog Tag!
- Love this – The Wisdom of 105 Years
- Awesome Father’s Day printable cards + labels
- This weekend may call for roasted strawberry buttermilk cake
- Hmmm or maybe this old-fashioned banana cake instead
- Holy DIY ombre tassel necklace, Batman!
- Love the idea of pampering yourself with a girls party
- I want one of everything from Pine and Main
- Envying these no make-up make-up looks
- Kind of intrigued by the Ballet Beautiful workouts
- Can I pretty please have a fairy garden?
- Beautiful tissue paper wall kits