Happy Friday, everyone! I hope everyone has had a fabulous week and has been enjoying all of the coverage from the National Stationery Show. I had a great time in New York visiting with old friends and being completely inspired by all of the creativity from my favorite designers. This weekend I’ll be home with family and friends, marking the holiday weekend at my mom’s fifth annual margarita party. It’s always a great time! I hope you have a fabulous holiday weekend – see you next week!
I also write for Babble. Check out my posts from this week!
- 10 Red, white and blue ideas for Memorial Day
- Little ways to feng shui your home
- 10 cool doormats
- Host a margarita party!
And a little link love for your weekend…
- Pretty (and free!) printable save the dates
- I’m crazy about lilacs!
- Ahhh I want to plan a crab boil!
- Super pretty calligraphy wedding invitations
- Gorgeous DIY flower bracelets
- Go here for loads more stationery show coverage
- I want to try these lemon pancakes with blueberries
- Fun neon party favors
- I love this gorgeous shade of purple
- Cute printable table numbers
- Love these outfits for hot summer days
- My teepee obsession continues