It’s onto the weekend we go, friends, and in honor of the first week of March, this weekend’s to do list is an ode to all things green. Share with me what you’re trying, making and doing this weekend over on Instagram with #theweekendtodolist so I can take a peek! Hopefully these recipes, drinks and craft ideas will get you started as you kick back over the next couple of days. Scroll down for this week’s salute to some of my fellow bloggers who are doing and announcing awesome things this week. And without further ado, have a great weekend and I’ll see you here next week! xoxo
1 | Sip This
I mentioned earlier this week, that I want to try out the current matcha craze and this iced coconut match latte looks like just the right way to give it a whirl! [Photo by Sprinkle of Green]
2 | Craft This
Boasting itself as the easiest St. Patrick’s Day garland ever, this sweet shamrock swag is the perfect way to add a touch of green to your decor. [Photo by Pictilio for A Subtle Revelry]
5 | Eat This
Have you jumped on the smoothie bowl bandwagon yet? It’s definitely a trend worth trying! This green smoothie bowl would make a great weekend breakfast plus it’s loaded with spinach. [Photo by Lauren Caris Cooks]
- Congratulations to my friends at Studio DIY and Sugar & Cloth for unveiling gorgeous new sites this week!
- Also, check out Sugar & Cloth’s new online class – Cool Photo School (it’s guaranteed to be awesome!)
- Looking to build your brand online? Check out Wit & Delight’s new Skillshare class – Building Your Brand Story
- I’m definitely going to pre-order this cookbook! (There’s a fun little pre-order gift, too.)
- For those of you searching for gorgeous plus size party dresses, don’t miss Nicolette Mason’s new capsule collection with Addition Elle!