Guys. I’m telling you. It has been one of those weeks. I know you know the kind. The kind that drags on forever and involves all natures of bumps in the road and unanticipated hurdles that leave you feeling positively drained. So needless to say, I’m really really looking forward to the weekend. But not without our usual Friday Link Love! And do you know something that absolutely thrilled me from the top of my head to the tips of my toes during an otherwise trying week? The amazing editors at Better Homes & Gardens selected me as a top five finalist in their first ever BHG Blogger Awards! (*Insert loads of excited cheering and clapping here.*)
Now it’s your turn to chime in and vote for your favorite bloggers – you’ll find me under Entertaining, should you feel so inclined. Would it be absolutely shameless to ask for your support? It would mean the world to me! You can vote here now through March 5, as often as every hour. I’m so excited about this incredible nomination and truly honored to be keeping company with some tremendously talented and creative women for whom I have endless respect. Seriously. Those gals are grade A all the way. Many thanks in advance for your support! Now, enough with my rambling and let’s get on with the link love, shall we? See you here on Monday! xoxo
- Yum! I want to give this quinoa pizza crust pronto
- Aren’t these lovely hanging vases just darling?
- Sweet mint + raspberry = one tasty cocktail
- The Oscars are coming! I love this printable ballot
- Don’t worry, I’m already pinning away for St. Patrick’s Day
- Loving this makeup look (via Ez)
- 10 sweet cake alternatives for weddings or parties
- Jordan has a way with emerald walls – so beautiful!
- Oh man. Sage and meyer lemon biscuits. Just say yes.
- This podcast interview with Erin Loechner is so very good
- I’m dreaming of a beautiful dining room
- Triple chocolate Crockpot custard. Another yes, please.